Post-graduate education is conducted on the basis of Institute
- in clinical residency
- in resident and non-resident post-graduate courses
- in the form of competitor for degree of candidate or doctor of medical sciences.
In our Institute education cycles (group and individual) are carried out within the scope of post-graduate education and training courses in the areas:
- Basics of total and revision large joints arthroplasty surgery
- Unicompartmental knee arthroplasty
- Treatment of hand injuries and pathologies
- Reconstructive forefoot surgery
- Basics of fracture external fixation
- Fundamentals of surgical treatment of patients with spinal cord injuries and diseases
- Arthroscopic surgery of shoulder and knee
- Periprosthetic infection in traumatology and orthopedics.